Alane R. Dent served as Senior Vice President, Federal Relations for the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) until March 2020. She oversaw issues affecting the life insurance industry; including tax, retirement security, financial services, international affairs and life insurance products.
- Solutions for Paid Family and Medical Leave
- House Committee Seeks Care Solutions for Aging Americans
- Senate Passage of SECURE Act Would Help Gold Star Families and All Americans
- Extend Family Leave Tax Credit to Help American Families
- America is Changing and So Are We: Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives by the Life Insurance Industry