Bruce Ferguson is Senior Vice President, State Relations at the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI). He oversees ACLI’s legislative and regulatory advocacy at all levels of state government, including organizations such as the National Association of Insurance Commissioners and associations of state legislatures and governors.
- Iowa, Arizona Lead The Way on Best Interest
- Life Insurance Protections Most People Don’t Know About
- Massachusetts Small Business Owner Opposes Fiduciary-Only Proposal
- NAIC Annuity Initiative Aligns with SEC Reg BI to Protect Consumers
- State Attorneys General Misguided About SEC’s Regulation Best Interest